Monday, March 8, 2010

Please pass the ketchup.....

I should know by now to find out the correct info, I should just do it myself. We've been told all along that we were on a scant tenth acre. For some reason I got a wild hair up my butt & decided to measure the backyard myself. We're at .14 of an acre in the backyard alone. Of course, I did not subtract the house, shed or garage that sits in that rectangle from my measurements, so technically yard space itself is below 1/10th. And the front yard? Can't use it because of the deer. Not for food anyways. And it's postage stamp sized anyway...... The tax assessor lied.....

But if you'll pass the ketchup, I'll eat my crow, and will be working soon on making the measurements written on this blog correct.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My goodness, that's close enough for me.